| This is a Cookie Recipe!
This is the recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies (Recipe). Feel free to make them with the recipe given, that is what they are here for!
Recipe Added by Seahorseruler
|This recipe is safe for people with nut allergies, and does not contain any traces of nuts.|
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, and let them cool for about 5 minutes or more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.